George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael done with health clinic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: George Michael done with health clinic Reply with quote

George Michael spent 2 months in health clinic in Audtralia due to health issues he had which forced him to cancel part of his Australian tour.

He pulled out of tour in 2012 citing"major anxiety” and the need for “post traumatic counselling.” He added “By way of explanation all I can say at this time is that since last year's illness I have tried in vain to work my way through the trauma that the doctors who saved my life warned me I would experience.”

Also he said "Doctors had recommended complete rest and the type of post traumatic counselling which is available in cases like mine but I'm afraid I believed (wrongly) that making music and getting out there to perform for the audiences that bring me such joy would be therapy enough in itself…I was wrong to think I could work my way through the major anxiety that has plagued me since I left Austria last December.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index