George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael plays final show in Malbourne Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
superman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: George Michael plays final show in Malbourne Australia Reply with quote

George Michael played his final 2010 Australia concert in Melbourne's Etihad Stadium. He told the audience, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but after 114 shows you definitely have the last show [of the world tour]."

George performed a flawless show in front 47,000 fans. He performed his hits including "One More Try," "I'm Your Man," "Father Figure," "Fast Love" and "Faith."
rahasrt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

professional video production
georgemichaelsgal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: George Michael Tickets Australia Reply with quote

No, George Michael is returning to Australian in 2012 so how can it be his last show?

The George Michael tour has been announced and as long as he has his fans in Australia, I am sure he will keep coming back from his concerts, don't you think??

BTW I got George Michael tickets from Preferred Seating, going to be an awesome tour Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index