George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

George Michael on twitter?

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
brandilyn878

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm† †Post subject: George Michael on twitter? Reply with quote

Is George Michael (the real one.. not the fake ones) on Twitter? there seem to be some, but I don't think they are him.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:40 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

It is most probably not him, because most celebrities on Twitter authenticate their accounts by contacting Twitter and you will see a small check mark symbol on top right corner if it is really them.
superman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:06 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

He is not on Twitter.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:34 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what youíve got to say isnít important, but I mean, itís so generic. Everyone is just talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.

frameless glass pool fence
tanrara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:36 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information and i think it will be benefited.

debt recovery services
veryredruby

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

actually I believe it is him tweeting....i follow his tweets and my instincts tell me it is him...loving every minute of it too. Very Happy
pooting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

It is most probably not him, because most celebrities on Twitter authenticate their accounts by contacting Twitter and you will see a small check mark symbol on top right corner if it is really them.
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index