George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Rob Thomas’ George Michael Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Rob Thomas’ George Michael Connection Reply with quote

In his recent online interview with Entertainment Weekly about his upcoming solo album entitled Cradle Song, Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 fame reveals that he and GM have the same manager and that both are Pink Floyd fans. Thomas says, “I remember I was sitting with George Michael talking about The Wall. To me, that's one of the greatest records ever made. But he's a little older than me, and he's English, and he had an affinity for Pink Floyd before The Wall and so he has a completely different opinion.”

Thomas also reveals that he’s “smoked” George Michael but “not in a, like, a weird sexual way.” Huh? That makes about as much sense as that Bent song. Thomas explains, “I have a picture of me smoking him. Because I smoke famous people...I take pictures of me grabbing your thumb and pretending to smoke you like a bong. A long time ago I took a picture of me pretending something was a bong. And so me and my stoner friends started to do that with everything. Then I got a few famous people let me smoke them. I have pictures of me smoking Salman Rushdie, PJ O'Rourke, George Michael, Alicia Keys, I think. I'm hoping to build it up so I can have a coffee table book of me smoking famous people. To me, it's about people that you just wouldn't expect to be up for that kind of silliness and frivolity.”

And if that wasn’t enough bizarreness for one day, the first commenter on the article wrote “I wouldn't mind smoking George Michael! Lol.” Now that might be a coffee table book worth investigating.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am visiting this blog for first time. I am proud to say that I’ve become a great fan of this blog officially. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information like this one. Anyone who really wants to read a article with full of information, should read this.

Samsung DLP Color Wheel
donalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came across your site and reading your beautiful words. I thought I would leave my first comment but I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I will keep visiting this very often.

brochure holders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index