George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

music videos ( freedom, too funky)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
leighpeglar

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: music videos ( freedom, too funky) Reply with quote

i enjoy watching his music videos, but was curios how he recruited the biggest names in the modeling world. where they paid, did they volunteer their time, did george just ring up linda, cindy, tyra and giselle
and say i want you on my videos. i could not imagine that it would be easy to obtain the services of these models.
superman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Models like that charge anywhere from $10,000 and up for a few hours. I am sure they were paid to appear in the videos and all you have to do is call up their managment company to hire them.

Wild Bikini Parties & Girls in Thongs
stejohnt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent information to many people like to read posts to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my site disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a coment in your blog, For this we can know that your site is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.

ho ho kus new jersey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index