George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

George Michael appears in a TV show called Eli Stone

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:37 pm† †Post subject: George Michael appears in a TV show called Eli Stone Reply with quote

Did anyone in the USA see this TV show tonight? George Michael appeared in the main stars vision singing in his bedroom and also office the song"Faith."
superman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:55 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it. I posted the clip from first episode here:
http://www.g-michael.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1130

And also here he is in Access Hollywood, talking about it:
http://www.g-michael.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1131

From the previews, looks like he will also appear in the next week's episode and have a talking part.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.

table cloths
kanaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

What an amazing site. I have found this very interesting because I have gotten the most read information. This help me out otherwise I donít know how much time I have to spend for getting right information.

cheap car hire Portugal
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index