George Michael
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Wham Story - Is this true?

Post new topicReply to topic George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
JessicaNation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 pm Post subject: Wham Story - Is this true? Reply with quote

I was reading Music Nation and they have this list today of weird rock and roll "facts." They have this one about Wham, and it sounds fake but I wasn't sure. I'm sure you guys will know better than me if this is true or not. The rest are kind of funny. Here is the link if you want to look also:

http://musicnation.musicnation.com/blog/2008/01/strange-but-true-rock-n-roll-trivia-vol-1
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

After the break-up of Wham!, Andrew Ridgeley tried to recreate past success by forming a group called Whomp!

LOL That is hillarious...I have never heard of that before, must be fake.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Substantially, the article is in reality the sweetest on this precious topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your RSS feed to stay abreast of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts!

table linens
ranaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would very a lot like to hear much more from you on this subject matter I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

coin dealers
Post new topicReply to topic George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index