George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

George to recieve $985K for playing in Billionare's party

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:54 pm† †Post subject: George to recieve $985K for playing in Billionare's party Reply with quote

Have you guys heard about this?

Quote:
London, England (BANG) - George Michael will earn $985,000 or (UKP 750,000) for performing at a British billionaire's birthday party.

The 'Careless Whisper' singer will earn around $16,000 a minute for the hour-long show at TopShop boss Philip Green's 55th birthday next Tuesday.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "Philip wanted someone with real wow-factor. He knows George will keep everyone more than entertained."

Green - worth an estimated $4.8 billion - has also asked Ricky Martin to perform and it has been rumored Michael Jackson will make a guest appearance.

More info here:
http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2007/Mar/5152_20070309.php
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:15 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a terrific grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so significantly. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your very own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.

induction bending
karatoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I just canít stop reading this. Itís so cool, so full of information that I just didnít know. Iím glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Youíre a great site. Please keep it up. I canít wait to read whatís next.
You made some good points here. Keep us posting. What template do you use in your site.

Len Blavatnik Access Industries
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index