George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Twenty Five DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
cochise1970

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Twenty Five DVD Reply with quote

First Time Post here

Recently got the GM 25 DVD - does anyone understand why we are still getting the edited version of Jesus To A Child (Ladies & Gentlemen is the same) and also why Shoot The Dog has been censored.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really a good site with great information along with excellent post for all to view and comment on this site.The information present here is helpful for the readers.Overall wonderful site.

life settlements investment
raselalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.Oups... my blog disappeared from Les Explorers list ; )So many people leave a comment in your blog, For this we can know that your blog is very Wonderful,Cheers for your performance, I hope you continue to post such good articles.

floating hardwood flooring
saharkhatun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Substantially, this is in reality the sweetest on this precious topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your RSS feed to stay abreast of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts!

Radiant Floor Heat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index