George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael Touring US?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: George Michael Touring US? Reply with quote

There are rumors that George Michael will be touring US. Can anybody let us know if they hear anything.

Last edited by admin on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
superman

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like he will be touring US. He recently said in an interview that he fears to be denied US Visa due to his alchohol and addition problems with law.

He told British talk show host Michael Parkinson at the weekend (May 19, 2007), "We've booked an American tour. It would be really sad. I don't think it's been announced yet but it would be really sad if I can't fulfill those dates. But I'm hoping that won't be the case, I'm just hoping that won't be the case."

Online Internet Dating Services
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: TwentyFive US Tour Reply with quote

He is finally coming to US. After 17 years he is going to perform in the US starting June 17 in San Diego. He will be doing 22 shows in the US and 3 shows in Canada. I wonder if he is purposly perfroming 25 shows to match the name of his album, which was also released in US on April 1st, altough it was out everywhere else since 2006.
superman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to see him in NY on July 21st Smile I am very excited Smile

Wild Bikini Parties & Girls in Thongs
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of presentation.

gelato cups and spoons
kanaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to read good and informatics site, then read this one because its information is understandable and effective. A large number of visitors come on this for getting rich information.

car rental Portugal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index