George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Favorite song off the album, Faith

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
mvandy2010

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Favorite song off the album, Faith Reply with quote

Ever since I heard that George Michael is re-releasing Faith I started thinking about how many great songs were from JUST that album!
My personal favorite http://www.vevo.com/watch/george-michael/father-figure/GB0200202150

What is everybody else's?

M
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for that extraordinarily first class editorial! Very creative, one of the nicer sites I have seen today. Keep up the great work.

artificial turf
ratulrah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's incredible. People are always searching for answers if we have neighbors elsewhere.

artisan jewelry
capitangaio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite song off the album, Faith Reply with quote

mvandy2010 wrote:
Ever since I heard that George Michael is re-releasing Faith I started thinking about how many great songs were from JUST that album!
My personal favorite http://www.vevo.com/watch/george-michael/father-figure/GB0200202150

What is everybody else's?

M
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Elena_Seller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:00 am    Post subject: Faith Jacket Reply with quote

George Michael was a true legend and a rock star. People will always remember him. Sky-Seller Online Shop has found a way to contain his legacy as a pop singer by selling his BSA Faith Revenge Rockers Jacket.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's tough to pick just one song from the Faith album as the best. I equally like many of them, but I think at the time the album came out I was not too much into slow songs and preferred "I want your sex."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index