George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

Do You Really Want To Know George Michael, the book.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
Xavier Uffenvanken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:53 am† †Post subject: Do You Really Want To Know George Michael, the book. Reply with quote

Hello.
My name is Xavier. Iím from Paris and I am a George Michael fan since 1983.
Six years ago, I published in French a book about him. Not about his life or his scandals, about his songs, all those songs that you love and the story behind them.
If I am a fan, thatís because I always enjoyed first Georgeís music (I myself compose). Thatís why I wanted to write about that precise angle.
In 2006, I planned to translate the script in English, but I never found time to do such a work. Yet actually, with the help of some friends of mine, Iíve just finished it and the book is finally ready (and updated)!!!
If you want to buy a copy, you can order it now and contact me directly on my mailbox: xuffenvanken@yahoo.fr
The price includes the shipping in Europe and in the USA (for other countries, I need to check how much it would cost).
Of course, if you have any question to ask, I shall be glad to answer you.
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index