George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

New song with 'True Faith' instrumental ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
actor26

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: New song with 'True Faith' instrumental .. Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

It's be great to get peoples opinion of this new track with the 'True Faith' instrumental as a backing track:
Clark_Claude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For 'True Faith' the band came with some elements of the groove, a basic bass-drum/snare-drum pattern — it was something they had been kicking around for a while — and there was also a rough version of the programmed bass part in terms of its rhythm, along with a couple of chord changes for the verse and chorus. There was no song written yet, just a direction. The idea for the partial bass line came from an 'unknown' track on a compilation cassette that Barney [Bernard Sumner] received from a friend of his in New York. It was stuff recorded from Kiss FM, which was quite new at the time, I think. '1963', meanwhile, was in roughly the same shape: they had part of the groove, bits of bass line and a few ideas about chord changes insofar as they had a key. Because they figured that I was, if not a proper songwriter, at least a collaborator, it was sort of a given that I was going to be involved in helping to pull the songs together.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.

paul frank furniture
rahasrt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

corporate video production
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index