George Michael
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register
Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Hallo all George Michael fans out there xD

Post new topicReply to topic George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
GeorgeFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:12 am Post subject: Hallo all George Michael fans out there xD Reply with quote

Hallo everybody..
Im new on this site and Im only 13 years old,
but I loove George Michael all over the world Very Happy
Im danish and I live in Denmark so If I make som mistakes in my spelling of the words its that the reason Smile
Ehmm.. I would really love to learn everybody, in here, (or just some of you?) better, because Im only 13 and I dont have very many G.M fans to talk to so, please, I really love if some of you ,just sometimes, would like to have af lilltle talk with me about George <3 Very Happy
Hope to see just some of you inhere sometime ;D
Long Live George Michael Laughing
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 am Post subject: Yes, GeorgeFan, There is a George Michael Reply with quote

Thank God he lives, and lives forever. A thousand years from now, GeorgeFan, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of pop lovers all over the world.

Welcome!
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would very a lot like to hear much more from you on this subject matter I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick
famisohel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

This layout is so stellar. How did you manage to make a blog thats as smart as it is sleek? Ive got to say, the layout alone made me come back to this again. But now that Ive read what youve got to say, Ive got to share it with the world!

house cleaning west Hollywood
Post new topicReply to topic George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index