George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

GM live DVD's?

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
lisanth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 am† †Post subject: GM live DVD's? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Are there any live GM dvd's from his 25live tour or is there going to be a release from his Wembley show as he was the first to play at the new stadium?
ledzepplinforlife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:43 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope so! In the meantime, I'm checking YouTube and Hulu for clips.

www.ledtronics.com -- LED products
lisanth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all the dvd's from ioffer but am wanting the pro-shot official dvd's for my collection, as i know there was cameras at the events i attended!
sugarandspice

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:34 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

lisanth wrote:
I have all the dvd's from ioffer but am wanting the pro-shot official dvd's for my collection, as i know there was cameras at the events i attended!

Which performances were these? Maybe we can search by date and location.

www.evadisplays.com -- portable display systems
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

Samsung HDMI Cable
famisohel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why I should care? I mean, not to say that what youíve got to say isnít important, but I mean, itís so generic. Everyone is just talking about this man. Give us something more, something that we can get behind so we can feel as passionately about it as you do.

house cleaning Burbank
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index