George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

George Michael, Meet Seether

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: George Michael, Meet Seether Reply with quote

What’s the one thing better than a Wham! cover? How about a Wham! cover by a South African metal band? That’s right, Seether just released its version of “Careless Whisper,” the world-chart-topping smash hit almost 25 years ago. Apparently, Seether’s “noisy” version is gaining kudos from fans of the original. You can check it out on the band’s website, www.seether.com.

What do you think? Is this cover a hit or a miss?
ballooncrazy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to Seether's cover, but I'm not sure I like it. Then again, I don't like most covers in general. I feel like if the artist had intended the song to sound that way, he would have recorded it like that in the first place. A really good cover has to reveal something new about the song.

www.boulevardballoons.com -- Balloons & Birthday Party Supplies
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Seether’s “Careless Whisper” Climbs Billboard Chart Reply with quote

According to Billboard, Seether’s cover of “Careless Whisper” is climbing the Modern Rock radio airplay chart. Last week, it went from #13 to #8, giving Seether its fourth-straight top-10 Modern Rock single. Wham! lives on!
printman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Seether. I've got to check this out. Thanks for posting.

www.globalprintsupply.com -- encad parts, bulk ink systems, and more
sb89

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've listened to it, and it rocks!

www.suburbanbolt.com -- Industrial fasteners company
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site. No doubt, it is the best freely available source! Thanks for it!

dental insurance
famisohel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really learn a lot of good things in this site and I am sharing it with my friends who are searching similar type of information from a lot of days. Hope so this post will be very helpful for everyone.

california house cleaning service
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index