George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

More post's anyone???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
Chez4George

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: More post's anyone??? Reply with quote

I know I'm a newbie on here but I have just been having a look around & there seems to be more members than post's, so how about we try to get more members & MORE members to post,
Anyone with any ideas of how to spread the word around could be posted on this thread
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your post. This is a new forum, so we are trying to get people to participate. If you have any questions or any info regarding George please post and if everyone just posted once, we will have lot's of traffic.
I Love George

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing myself, there are over 500 members, if everyone contributed something they know about george not found on this website, imagine how informative it would be. I can continue to post lyrics if that is helpful.
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for this! I have not been this thrilled by a blog post for quite some time! You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You’re definitely someone that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the wonderful job. Keep on inspiring the people!

Marine Parts
ranaalam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your site with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

morgan silver dollars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index