George Michael
FAQ† †Search† †Memberlist† †Usergroups† †Register
Profile† †Log in to check your private messages † †Log in

Elton John and George Michael Friends?

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
Tania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 pm† †Post subject: Elton John and George Michael Friends? Reply with quote

I heard there is some kind of feud between Elton John and George Michael . Do you know if they are freinds?
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:27 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep the Feud began when Elton John accused of George Michael of smoking too much dope suggesting there was a "deep-rooted unhappiness in his life" and branded his album Patience as "disappointing".

George Michael stroke back, declaring to Britain's Heat magazine that John didn't know anything about him or his private life and urged his fans to ignore John's comments.

Afterwards, Elton John regreted the incident and tried to make up with George, calling him for about five times, but Michael refused to talk to him.

However, recently around September 2006 Elton announced that they finally made up over a dinner at Elton's house about a year prior to that.

Here is al ink to more info: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14851116/
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer to thank you for the efforts you might have created in writing this article. Iím hoping the same best get the job done from you in the long term as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my personal BlogEngine blog now.

life insurance settlement
rajiakhatun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

So informative things are provided here, I really happy to read this post, I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it, for further reading, So thanks for sharing the information.

fine leather handbags
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index