George Michael
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages    Log in 

Will WHAM rejoin for final Farewell concert?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Will WHAM rejoin for final Farewell concert? Reply with quote

There are rumors that George Michael may bring in Andrew Ridgley for his final 2 shows in London. He wants to make the show extra special and it is said that he will have several special guests.
GeorgeFan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Will WHAM rejoin for final Farewell concert? (ansver!) Reply with quote

Hey admin.
No, Andrew will not come to the concerts...
I saw it on the internet where George Michael says that it just is rumours! Wham will NOT rejoin to the final concerts...
Flaaver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This information is very interesting, I really enjoyed, I would like get more information about this, because is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

tax attorney
rajiakhatun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good site always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this site is really have all those quality that qualify a site to be a good one.

swarovski crystal handbag
Post new topic   Reply to topic    George Michael Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

George Michael Forum Forum Index